Monday 28 March 2011

Newbie

Ok, so i'm new to this blogging thing, but thought i would give it a go and see what all the hype is about.

I don't really know what to talk about, so for this post i will just introduce myself.

My name is Michael, i'm 20 years old, and i am currently studying Graphic Design which i absolutely love, my passion is cartoons and illustration, but as i have found out i absolutely love every aspect of design. I am living on the Gold Coast with my beautiful girlfriend Tiffany, and wonderful family. I love movies, music and anything to do with technology really, but i also like to get outside once in a while and go for a surf or skate, and when it gets chilly i love a good snow trip.

so thats me in a nut shell, and hopefully you'll hear from me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment